Videoconference: December 3, 2020 at 6:30 pm (Madrid) / 5:30 pm (Lisbon) / 2:30 pm (Brasília) (in Portuguese and Spanish)
Five women with extensive experience in the defense of human rights and, in particular, in the struggle for the freedom of the Saharawi people, present their views on the end of the ceasefire in Western Sahara.
- Suelma Beiruk. Minister for the Emancipation of Women and Social Affairs of SADR
- Raabub Mohamed Lamin. Saharawi doctor
- María José Maninha. Former district and federal deputy of PSOL / Brazil President of the Solidarity Association for the Self-determination of the Sauraui People / Brasília.
- Regina Marques. Member of the National Secretariat of the Democratic Movement of Women (MDM) – Portugal
- Isabel Lourenço. Researcher at the Center for African Studies at the University of Porto
Attend the meeting:
Meeting ID: 426 539 4687